Thursday, June 27, 2013

Britain's Favo(u)rite Font?

2 comments

Is it just me, or are these round-edged sans-serif fonts all over the place here?  I don't remember seeing quite so many of them in Germany, and haven't been in the US for months, so I'm not sure if I'm looking at something that Britain in particular loves or a current global trend.  These photos are but a tiny selection of them; they are everywhere.

We'd been having great weather for days but it's finally pouring today.  The rain came about three hours earlier than predicted and hence I have some seriously drenched clothes hanging on the line right now.  I'm not even quite sure what to do; they are way wetter than they would be if I'd just taken them out of the washer, and there are two loads of them.  I could leave them up until it stops....or bring them in and hang one load sopping in the living room while running the other through the very slow tumble dryer...hrm.  Mostly I just want to pretend they're not out there and curl up under a blanket for the evening. ;)  (We have other plans that make this impossible anyway, though!)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. As I was on my way out of the house and had 2 loads and would have had to hang at least one of them, just hung 'em both inside. Of course it stopped raining right about then and hasn't since...:p

      Delete

I love commenters!