Tuesday, May 01, 2012

A little something special with your pizza!

5 comments
Yesterday I pulled yet another pizza delivery menu out of the mailbox.  I was about to throw it away, but as I folded it over to do so, I saw something interesting on the back:



Root beer, Dr. Pepper, and peanut butter cups! I wonder what prompted a pizzeria in Ziegelhausen to offer all of that? I've still got a couple cans of root beer left from my birthday, but after it's out it's nice to know a craving could be filled by a handy delivery service.

In other news, it's so GREEN!!!:
Happy May Day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Cool! The sodas a bit expensive, but root beer!? That's tempting!

    I'm also a huge cream soda fan, even more than root beer, actually, and I miss that a lot here. I'm wondering if this recipe I found on pinterest via Martha Stewart might soothe my cream soda cravings... http://www.marthastewart.com/348771/cream-soda-syrup

    The peanut butter cups ain't too bad, though! :)

    Happy May day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that Welch's was strawberry, I would be there. And, shortly after, comatose from sugar shock.

    That said, I would much rather come sample some more of your delectable local wines than indulge in the HFCS explosion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it was my son who recommended that they add root beer and Reese's to the menu - those are two of the things he misses most from the States! And he's a regular customer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese's!
    Oh My!
    I think I'm really happy that I live too far away for delivery service of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you take that on... Theodor Streuss Bruecke I think it's called? I lived in Heidelberg for a year, I miss it so!

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!