Friday, March 16, 2012

Marching onward...

3 comments

My poor little garden box flowers are trying to bloom despite sustaining some serious freezerburn; they tried to come up early while we were having a mild winter...then the winter stopped being so mild.  Ouch!  Still rooting for them, though... there are already some narcissuses (narcissi?) blooming along the north side of the Neckar!  I can't believe how fast this month has gone - probably because we have lots of plans for the next few months.  Nothing makes life good like anticipation of fun stuff - at least according to this article.  A guy I used to work with always said one should always be planning one's next vacation - I guess he was onto something.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with the planning the vacation idea. Hope you see your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had the same overnight dramatic temperature change that we have had in Berlin? This morning on the weather they said it was -2C at 7:30am and that by lunchtime it would be 19C, and all of a sudden we're hearing 10 hours of sunshine tomorrow, and everyone's flung off their winter coats all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how low the temperature got last night but we were out at 11:30p and it felt pretty close to 0...not below, though. Then it was 22 today! Hope it's nice all weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!