Thursday, December 08, 2011

I Know You Like Talking About Yourself

2 comments
Now you can enjoy talking about yourself (and you should - you're interesting!) while also helping someone out with a research project!  If you are a US citizen living outside the US and 18 or older, please fill out this anonymous survey for a friend of a friend of a friend.  It is a bit long but you can save it to return to later, and the questions are interesting.  At the end you can enter your email address to get the results of the study when it's over.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Done.
    It was interesting to see what questions were asked.

    If nothing else it made me consider my reasons for being here and how I feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very interesting. Thought provoking too. We're in HD too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!