Friday, July 08, 2011

Flashback Friday: Utah!

2 comments
No, this won't be a regular feature, but it's just something I wanted to do today for my aunt!  She is considering visiting southern Utah this summer and I'm hoping to encourage her with some pictures.  Since there are some who follow this site for the travel pictures, I thought I'd share our photos from our trip to Utah in May 2005 with everybody while I'm at it!  The pictures are more than six years old so a bit fuzzy, and for some reason I only was able to dig up pictures from the first 2-3 days of the trip.  Perhaps that was all the space we had on our memory card and we had to resort to an old-fashioned film camera after that.  These photos feature mostly Arches National Park, although after that we visited at least Capitol Reef, Bryce, and Zion in addition to some non-national park sites. I would recommend all of it.

Utah May 2005

2 comments:

  1. Dear Auntie,

    I can highly suggest southern Utah. Even though it was the place of my birth (born in Cedar City - we moved away when I was 3 months old, and never went back), I've only really been there once, years later. But it truly was beautiful. It is nature's loveliness spread out over a HUGE area. Oh, and don't miss Bryce Canyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I've always wanted to visit this area. If you have the chance do it!!!

    Great pics! :) We are visiting California and I hope to stir up a few pics from the trip.

    As well, I remember the days of 2002 and 2003 when Cameras were even older than that. I still managed to video and get in a few great pics that are flashback and ever lasting..

    Love the flashback theme! Might just have to do that too!

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!