Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm freeee!! Or my hand is.

5 comments
Today they let me stop wearing the splint. Yay! I can't tell you how nice it is to finally wash both hands and other such awesome luxuries. The wrist is pretty stiff but the doctor said to just go ahead and start doing everything I normally do, but wrist movements should be a little slow at first. (And she was right, I found out the hard way.) I can even bike again if I want, but I'm definitely not ready to bike in inclement weather again yet, and we're definitely having that. There might be a whole 6-7cm of snow on the ground right now!! This would have been nothing in most places I've lived, but since I live here now this is the most snow I've seen in a long time and super-exciting. Now if only it would snow enough to call off Tuesday...

5 comments:

  1. I hereby copy Cliff:

    *waves*
    *high-fives*

    plus I add one:

    *fist-bump*

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to stress your wrist.

    *pats you on the back*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your wrist is doing better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freedom is wonderful isn't it?
    I'm happy to hear that all is well.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!