Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stuff I Plan to Write About

7 comments
Ha! I'm glad someone finds my last post funny (as marked in the checkboxes). I have to admit, if I were in a car and saw my accident happen, I might have laughed. Actually, I have kind of laughed thinking about how it must have looked. One second there's a biker over at 2 o'clock, and the next, the biker and bike seem to be getting sucked into a black hole over in the gutter...

Anyway, typing is a pain right now so I don't think I will be posting much in the next couple of weeks while the fracture heals. At which time, if I can remember anything about them, I will talk about the work Christmas party, the trips to get my wrist examined and fixed, and an upcoming Schwarzwald trip. Until then, guten Rutsch.

7 comments:

  1. omg!

    I feel terrible, I didn't see your last post.

    I wish you a speedy recovery and all of that... Be careful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that sucks! In contrast to your story, I saw a man fall off his bike near my apartment, for no apparent reason -- just boom, down on the ground. He didn't get up right away and held his hand to his forehead -- and within a matter of about 30 seconds, he was being helped by two separate strangers (one on foot and one got out of his car) who saw him take the spill. Luckily we live close to the hospital, so I'm sure he got the care he needed.

    Anyway, I hope your wrist heals quickly. Can't wait to hear about the office Christmas party! (Ours involved a rousing game of pantomime.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry to hear you hurt yourself, and I hope you'll get better soon!

    I found your blog only recently, and read all of it during the last few weeks. I'm amazed how many places you've visited, you must know Germany and the neighbouring countries better than many of us Germans ;-)

    I hope you stay in Germany, or may Europe for a little longer and continue writing and taking pictures!

    best regards from an unknown reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good holiday - and heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...I spoke too soon. Well I'm really sorry your wrist is fractured :( I hope it heals quickly!!

    Frohe Weihnachten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed the last post, too. Welcome back to the land of two-handedness.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!