Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On par with Fahrtgasse

7 comments


Yeah, we've been feeling a little juvenile lately. Hee hee hee.
I bought this just to get a photo so now I have to figure out what to do with it. I found a recipe online that involves fresh fruit and gelatin leaves, whatever those are. Not sure if any appropriate fruits are in season at the moment but I'll have to check it out! Or if you have some ideas of what to do with it, let me know. I read that it can be eaten like yogurt but I think I'll pass on that.



Yes, those special American hot-dog-bun traditions...:D

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I laugh every time I see Dickmanns.
    I went to Aldi and Rewe today and no frozen corn! I did see it mixed in other frozen veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can order frozen corn (tinyurl.com/cdvlpo) and frozen anything online via bofrost.com
    Sometimes quite pricey (though no shipping fees) but some things there are quite useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Sometimes you have to be juvenile. My mom could not get over the hilarity of Fahrtgasse while she and my dad were visiting. :o)

    And if you really need some frozen corn, we have access to all the frozen corn you could ever want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why should it be frozen? If i wanna eat corn, i buy this(http://www.marions-kochbuch.de/index-bilder/mais.jpg).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, frozen corn online! Would never have thought to check for that!

    As a corn junkie, I really think it tastes different canned and frozen. But, I do use canned if I can't get frozen. And who can resist the cute canned corn names here like Sonnenmais!? It makes me want to eat corn every day just for the damn cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having lived in Germany, tonight here in NYC I had to laugh when I bought a "Sierra Mist" from a vending machine.

    *

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!