Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guest Blog: Mom

6 comments
after an eventful flight here and an unexpected stop at London's Heathrow airport, I finally arrive here in Heidelberg. Since I have never been out of the US before, anything and everything is new and awesome to me! The train stations, the train rides, all of the little shops in the train stations, the river, the cute - cute- did I mention cute? houses and buildings - and the pedestrian walk. Not to forget the most awesome - all the wonderful looking pastry/bakery shops!! I love breads, and they all look fabulous here. yesterday we took the train to Basel, great shops, great buildings, the river, the people, a fabulous fabric store which I would put in my back pocket to take home if possible and more cute buildings.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your time here--even with your unexpected stop at Heathrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally made it. Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could write a book about your adventure to make it here! Glad you are safe...

    My parents just made it here for the first time over the holidays also and was also the first time out of the US! Hope you enjoy your stay as much as they did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for visiting Moms and guest posts...I had to giggle though - I could really imagine my Mom writing this post, especially with thinking everything is 'cute' and the eye for the bakeries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Germany. You are definitely on the cuter side of the country!Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!