I have done two similar versions of this meme in the past, so I will try to avoid repeats.
Rules of the meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Okay, I did this.)
2. Post the rules on the blog. (Here they are.)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (About to do that.)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. (Okay, I'm breaking this rule.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged. (Okay, if I tag anyone I'll tell them.)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Okay, after I write it I'll tell Yelli I did it.)
My six facts, hopefully not overlapping with the previous versions I did!
1. I have naturally curly hair. But not on my whole head, just most of it.
2. I think cilantro tastes like soap.
3. Generally I hate all things fake. However, one of my favorite smells is completely fake: the smell coming from a dryer with a scented fabric sheet in it.
4. My iTunes reports that the six songs I've played the most are the following (counts are since June 2007, when I accidentally deleted my iTunes library and had to start over):
- Beirut, "Rhineland (Heartland)" with 71 plays
- Arling & Cameron, "I Don't Need It" with 66 plays
- Architecture in Helsinki, "Heart It Races" with 59 plays
- And a tie for the last three with 58 plays each: M.I.A. "Boyz," Shantel "Dubstar Bugarskji," and TV on the Radio, "A Method"
6. I like most people I meet, but among those I have a harder time getting along with, Californians and people born in August are hugely overrepresented.
I'm going to only tag two people, as six is just way too many. I'm tagging two people whose blogs I just found in the last 3 days, An American Frau and Anne's Blog. Any and all voluntary takers are also welcome to do it.