Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cookie!!

7 comments

Look what Damon got me this weekend! I always wanted one of these things. They're not as delicious as they look, but better than I expected. I guess it sort of fills my occasional need for the pretty decorated cakes and cupcakes that you can get in the US. And the decorated mall cookies. Oh, so bad and so good.

Now I want one of those mall cookies.

In other news, I don't plan on doing any political blogging here, with the possible exception of reminding people to vote. However, if you need a fix, a friend of mine, who comes from the same background as me (American small town -> American city -> other country entirely - therefore we straddle these American cultural divides), has started a great blog on the subject over at The Informed Voter! Check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I will be doing a tiny bit of political blogging, but not much.

    Cupcakes - it's been years. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove it! i never ate the one you gave me, i hung it on my bookshelf <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mall cookies! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. The longer I live here the more comforting details I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those hearts are more for the looks and to be kept as a keepsake than to actually eat them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen them, but never tried it. Glad it was enjoyable for you. And thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J: I look forward to your political blogs then. ;)

    Sara: Yay!

    Heza: Aren't they ...great? And awful? All in one? Yum.

    Bek: What, waste a cookie? And attract mice? Heck no :)

    Diane: You should try one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm ... cookies. Had my cookie fix a couple weekends ago. Did a little bit of political blogging too, but will mostly sit back and watch with shock and awe ... and have some more cookies.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!