Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PUBLIC VIEWINGS OH NOEZ!!

2 comments
B. has posted a big warning from the US Embassy to stay away from public viewings of the Germany vs. Turkey game. My comments on the matter are over in her comment section. Suffice to say: I'm not staying in my apartment tonight, and walking home after dark in any American city on any day of the year is probably more dangerous than walking home tonight for me will be. I think the concept of public viewings is awesome. Of course there is the possibility of things going poorly. Just like they do in the US whenever someone wins a big game. I'm glad I do not get these Embassy emails because I don't want an injection of Pure American Fear (TM) into my days over here.

ZOMG LOOK OUT FOR SOCCER
Snooker posted it too!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seemed to be converging on Uni-Platz when i got off from work (same bus).

    I definitely won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kato, oh yeah, I had no shot at getting into the Uni-Platz, which was filled up well before I even returned from class for the evening. A large bar had to suffice instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!