Thursday, May 29, 2008

France vs. the US

3 comments
Although it's not about Germany and the US, I still got a kick out of this little blog post about the differences between France and the US. The one about what is better in France/better in the US sounded particularly familiar:

When asked what is there about France that is better than the United States, the answers included food, history, and a slower -- and therefore, better -- pace of life. When asked what the United States has that they wished they had, answers included a positive frame of mind, more possibilities of advancing at work, and cheaper gasoline. That's right.


The United States and France: Vive la difference?

3 comments:

  1. It's all a matter of perspective, isn't it? When I list what I miss about Europe, my US friends and coworkers think that I just want to be lazy, or my favorite, they think that our food supply is the best in the world and can't imagine having to search for an out of season vegetable or fruit. It should always be there. Grr...

    Thanks for the fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, they say you want to be lazy? Well, who doesn't? :D I don't see the problem there! (Although I do not think Europeans are lazy at all.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheap gas is relative. I have a relative that doesn't mind the price of gas in the U.S. Me I don't like gas. It make me f--t.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!