Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm It

10 comments
I was tagged by Caffeinated Cowgirl for this "random facts about yourself" meme that's been going around. (Thanks for thinking of me!) I did a really similar one back in June so I will try to avoid repeats from that one!
  1. I hate the American tipping system, I have never worked as a waitress, and I know what it's like to be pinching pennies. However, for some reason, when I see people undertipping, it completely destroys my opinion of them.
  2. This won't mean anything to most people who read this. I had a crush on Leon in college.
  3. My favorite color is brown. I think Zunes are cuter than iPods.
  4. I know good fashion when I see it. I know bad fashion when I see it. I have more artistic talent than the average person. However, I could not put together a good outfit by myself to save my life.
  5. According to last.fm, these are the 12 artists I listened to the most in the last 5 weeks: Iron & Wine, Morphine, Rufus Wainwright, Orbital, Beirut, Bjork, M.I.A., of Montreal, Caribou, The White Stripes, Devendra Banhart, and Dan Deacon.
  6. I figured up the above using Excel. I am a big data geek. I like to use it for fun. I also use Access for fun. I'm working my way up to using SAS for fun.
  7. I forgot how much I liked jigsaw puzzles until a friend gave me one of Germany for my birthday. Since Saturday I've put it together and taken it apart again three times. And I still can't put Sachsen in the right place until the very end.
I will tag:
The Big Wide World
American im Odenwald
Kulturvergleiche

Here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

10 comments:

  1. Too funny about being a data geek! Thanks for playing along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected to see Misabel on your list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how we can always see right/wrong on others better? Most times I am convinced I am dressed pretty well, until I see a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara: bwa ha!

    Eurotrippen: Yay, that makes three of us who think so (Sara, above, does too).

    Suzanne: I need some mp3s of them in order to listen!! But they don't have any up for download on their page.

    Arashi-Kishu: No, it was just a guy I went to college with :) I don't think anyone who knew him even reads this, with the possible exception of one person.

    Bek: I know I don't look great when I leave the house, but I'm perplexed as to what to do about it!! Can't afford a total overhaul...and if I tried I would probably buy all the wrong things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Leon, and have been trying to think of something witty to write for days. I'm giving up (plus, he was kind of cute).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I went back to the states, I saw this jigsaw puzzle my sister had started and before I knew it, I was up all night finishing it up. The younger me would be slapping my forehead at how lame the older me is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary: hehe, I'm glad you think so :)

    Naechste: hehehe...hello fellow nerd.

    ReplyDelete

I love commenters!