It's not all fun, games, and travel all the time, is it?
1. Hey coworkers, how about throwing your food trash away in the kitchen and not in our warm, enclosed draft-free (by your choice of course) office? Those of us with overly-keen senses of smell may not be digging the rotting-apple-core aroma.
2. Hey mother-in-law, how about not waiting two months to forward mail for us that comes from a collection agency? Or hey, how about not waiting two months, period? (Helpful historical reference post: collection agency issue)
3. Hey collection agency, how about using the address I sent to you instead of continuing to send things to my mother-in-law?
4. Hey hospital-where-I-saw-my-doctor, what the hell is up with you sending me refund checks saying I overpaid while at the same time having a collection agency chasing me down for nonpayment? It's one or the other.
5. And hey insurance company, I haven't forgotten your role in all this. Why didn't you pay the hospital like you said you would?
6. Dear Havana restaurant in Heidelberg, your food completely sucks, your drinks aren't very good, your service is ridiculously bad, and your patrons are irritating. Why do all the people I hang out with keep wanting to return to you!?
7. Dear Deutsche Post, I paid you to forward my mail when I moved. You forwarded less than half of it. The other half languished around at my old address until someone found it and left it in my husband's lab. One thing got sent back to the sender, all while you were to be forwarding. In addition, I no longer receive any mail worth waiting for thanks to you completely defeating the will of all my friends and family, with perfectly well-addressed (we think, but for some reason they will never tell us) packages being returned to them citing "insufficient address" - in some cases more than once. Thanks for taking one of the little joys away. I cling to every one I can get being this far away from everyone. So it really does hurt. Oh, and while I'm at it, why do you need to be closed for two hours in the middle of the day? Surely employees can alternate their lunch breaks? And who needs two hours to eat lunch anyway?
8. Dear Sigur Ros, I just can't get into you, even though everyone tells me I should. Sorry about that.